Surrey Storm netballer, Mikki Austin, served up one of her post-training treat in the final shoot of 2016. Get the full video here.
1 x Lean Meat London Fillet Steak
2 x Mixed Peppers
1 x Cup of rice per person
Handful of of Mangetout
Handful of carrots
Pinch of Steak Seasoning
Splash of Soy Sauce
Splash or Worcestershire Sauce
- Lightly season the steal/beef with some pepper. Begin boiling some water in a saucepan.
- Slice the steak/beef into thin strips.
- Slice the peppers into thin strips.
- Add the rice to the boiling water.
- In a wok, throw the beef/steak in with some steak seasoning.
- Once browned, throw in the rest of the veg.
- Add the Worcestershire Sauce & Soy Sauce, cook for two more minutes.
- Serve together with the rice.