Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
West Ham Ladies Striker Amber Keegan-Stobbs stopped by the kitchen to serve up the sort of meal she'd have on a day off from training. The full episode is here!
- 500g x Lean Meat London Minced Beef
- 1 x Avacado
- Red onions
- 1 x egg
- Crushed garlic
- Whole wheat Sandwich thins
- Sweet potato
1. Start boiling some water; chop the sweet potato into chip-sized strips.
2. Add the potatoes to the water & cook until soft.
3. Chop the garlic, mushrooms & onions. In a mixing bowl, add the vegetables, mince & 1 egg and mix together (add pepper & salt).
4. Create burger-sized patties from the meat.
5. Remove the sweet potatoes from the water, place on a baking tray & cover in oil, salt and pepper & place in the over on 180 degrees for approx 20 minutes (or until as caramelised & crispy as you like).
6. Place your burger patties under the grill, being careful to cook them all through carefully.
7. Whilst your food is in the oven/under the grill, prepare the salad; chop the vegetables, avocado and whatever else you want to add.
8. Serve your burgers on some bread-thins, with your sweet potato fries & salad.