Chicken & Chorizo with Sweet Potato Fries & Veg
Footballer Henry Newcombe came to the studio to talk about his diet & serve up his favourite post-game recipe... watch the full video here.
- 2 x Lean Meat London Chicken Breasts
- 1 x Mozzarella Packet
- 1 x Sliced Chorizo
- 1 x Jar Sundried Tomato Paste
- 1 x Bag of Sweet Potatoes
- 1 x Packet of Asparagus
- A drizzle of This is Good Oil
- A Pinch of Smoked Paprika
- Chop up the Sweet Potato into fries, and part-boil.
- Butterfly the chicken, stuff with mozzarella & sundried tomato paste.
- Chop the chorizo, place on the chicken & pop-it in the oven at 200 degrees.
- Place the Sweet Potato onto a baking tray, cover in oil & spices and place in the oven also.
- Boil the Asparagus for 2-4 minutes until cooked.
- Serve everything together.