Internationally renowned ballerina Olivia Cowley made her favourite post-performance meal; a meal she was so famous for making when she was at dance school, she earned herself the nickname "Chilli Liv" - watch the full episode here.
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green chilli
- 1 Tin of tomato
- Half a pot/jar of Passata
- A bunch of Coriander
- Heinz Bbq sauce
- 1 Tin of kidney beans
- Brown rice
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Beef stock cube
- Jar of Jalapeños
- Coconut oil
1. Boil some water, start cooking the brown rice as it will take the longest to cook.
2. Chop the onion and garlic into small chunks. Fry off in a pan. Chop and add the green chilli after a couple of minutes.
3. Once the onion & chilli is cooked, add the mince and brown off.
4. Add half a jar of Passata and a whole tin of chopped tomatoes. Throw in a tin of Kidney beans, a whole Beef Oxo cube, and a little salt & pepper to taste.
5. After a minute, add a squirt of BBQ sauce.
6. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, add the Jalepeno peppers, and serve.