England & Wasps rugby player, and Meridian Foods ambassador, James Haskell shared his tasty recipe for protein balls; which make a perfect mid-game energy snack...
- 225g oats
- 85g honey
- 140g Meridian Cocoa & Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp of boiling water (if needed to bring together at mixing stage)
- Pour the honey and nut butter into a small saucepan and place onto the stove top over a low heat.
- When the two have melted pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Now pour in the oats and mix together.
- Form into balls approx 12-15 and pop into the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up