Creamy Chicken Pasta
Team GB athlete & former Olympian Darius Knight made his go-to after competition pasta meal - check out the entire episode here.
Half a bag of Penne pasta,
A bunch of Fresh parsley,
A handful of Mushrooms,
2 x Lean Meat London Chicken breast,
2 x Chicken oxo cube,
1. Slice the chicken into small chunk.
2. Chop up the mushrooms into small chunks.
3. Add the chicken to a hot pan, with a splash of oil. Once cooked-off, add the cream, and once slightly reduced, add the mushrooms. Season with salt, pepper and the Oxo Cubes.
4. Boil some water and start cooking off the pasta.
5. Tear off some fresh parsley and add to the chicken.
6. Once reduced, remove the chicken & mushrooms from the heat.
7. Drain the pasta - tip the pasta into the pan which is cooking the chicken.
8. Serve on a plate, add parmesan to taste.