Creamy Pasta Bake
Tessa (London Paleo Girl) was joined in the studio by British swimming star, former World Champion & double Olympian, Katy Sexton MBE. Katy walked us through her favourite post-training meal - full video available here.
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
1 x Tin of Cream of Chicken Soup
Grated Cheese (as much as you like)
A cup of Frozen Peas
1 x Tin of Sweet Corn
500g of Pasta
4 x Rashers of Bacon
2 x Chicken Breasts
Recipe (Serves 3-4)
1. Boil the water, place the pasta in.
2. Chop up the chicken into small chunks.
3. Cook off the chicken; once almost cooked, add the bacon to the same pan (to save on the washing-up!).
4. Once the bacon is cooked too; take the pan off the heat, and chop the bacon into smaller pieces.
5. Drain the pasta, into the saucepan add the chicken, bacon, soup, sweetcorn & peas - stir through.
6. Pour the mix into an oven-proof dish & cover in cheese.
7. Place under the grill until the cheese has melted & begin to crisp; then serve.