Healthy Pasta Bake
London Broncos & Welsh International Elliot Kear talked us through the sort of meal he has after training with is suitable for his whole family. Watch Elliot make his recipe here.
- 500g Pasta
- Half a Chorizo sausage
- 2 x Lean Meat London Chicken breasts
- Pinch of oregano
- 2 x cloves of garlic
- 200g Brown Sugar
- Tomato Puree
- 250g Cheese
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Chop up the chicken into thin strips/cubes. Chop up the chorizo into chunks.
- Pop everything into a pan, with a little bit of oil, to cook off. Season with a little pepper.
- Chop the tomatoes, peppers, onions into small pieces.
- Add the onion to the pan.
- Blend all the chopped vegetables & spices.
- Boil some water & add the pasta.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add that into the frying pan.
- Stir well, pour into a baking tray, cover with as much cheese as you like & pop it into the oven until the cheese has begun to crisp.