Pan Fried Cod with Olive Tapenade & Vegetables
Fitness & lifestyle blogger Rebecca Rabin took over the studio to serve-up one of her own healthy dishes for all the athletes in the studio. Watch Becki whip-up the meal on our youtube channel here.
- 2 x Lean Meat London Cod Fillet
- Olive Tapenade
- Roquito Peppers
- 2 x Onions
- 2 x Peppers
- A handfull Baby corn
- A handful of Sugar Snap Peas
- A handful of Tender stem broccoli
- Chop all the vegetables
- Season the fish with Salt, pepper & chilli
- Stir-fry the vegetables
- In a small pan, fry-off the Olive tapenade, capers, roquito peppers
- Pan-fry the Cod
- Serve the cod on a bed of vegetables, with the olive tapenade, capers & peppers over the top of the fish.