Double Olympian & Olympic rowing Gold & Silver medalist Zac Purchase MBE came down to the studio to make one of his go-to recipes when he was competing at the elite level; pancakes, with syrup, fruit & a healthy paleo bar on top.
As a lightweight rower, watching his weight was of the utmost importance, so this meal was perfect as it was filling without being too heavy or bad for you.
- 2 x bananas
- Oat Flour
- Primal Pantry bar
- Maple Syrup
- In a bowl, mash a banana.
- Add in the flour, eggs & mix throughly until you have a thickish but runny mixture.
- Heat some oil in a pan; slowly pour the mixture into the pan.
- Allow for three minutes cooking of the batter on each side.
- Remove from the heat, garnish with syrup, fruit and a healthy paleo bar.