British Ski champion Ed Drake whipped-up some perfect post-training quinoa pancakes; watch Ed make them himself here
- Half a Bag of Quinoa
- 1 x Egg
- Self raising flour
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 1 x Pack of Blueberries
- Honey (as mush as you like)
- Add the quinoa to some water & cook that off slowly. Add just enough water to cover quinoa and leave to simmer.
- Put the blueberries in a separate saucepan, add to the heat and allow to cook on a low heat until softened (and a jam-like consistency).
- Take the Quinoa off the heat, add to a mixing bowl with the flour, (a beaten) egg & milk. Stir, thoroughly.
- Into a small frying pan, pour the mixture in & cook off as many pancakes as you like.
- Serve with the blueberry jam & honey.