Salmon Skewers & Vegetables
World & double Paralympic Gold medallist Danielle Brown MBE came into the studio to make one of her post-competition recipes. Full episode here.
2 x Lean Meat London Salmon fillet
Stir fry Vegetables
1. Chop the salmon into chunks, chop the spring onion and place on skewers, alternating between fish &vegetable.
2. Boil some water & add the rice.
3. In a mixing Jug, add the soy sauce, wasabi & honey and mix together.
4. Pour over the salmon skewers, & then sprinkle the sesame seeds on.
5. Chop the vegetables for your stir-fry.
6. Fry off the vegetables, and in a separate pan fry the skewers.
7. Once cooked through, remove from the heat, drain the rice & serve.