Salmon Skewers with Lemony Rocket Paste
Gracie & Sophie, the founders of UK health brand Squirrel sisters came down to our studio to make one of the recipes from their latest cook book.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Bamboo Sticks
- 2 x Salmon Fillets
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Pine Nuts
- Peel the skin off the salmon, and cut it up into square pieces.
- Mix the rocket, pine nuts, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt & pepper together in a blender & blend until you have a paste.
- Mix the salmon and the paste in a bowl, until the salmon is covered.
- Place the salmon and tomatoes on the bamboo sticks, alternating between pieces of salmon and tomatoes.
- Fry in a shallow pan with some oil.