We invited elite athlete & sprinter Sophie into the kitchen to talk sport, nutrition and explain what type of meal she has after ours on the track - full episode available here.
2 x Lean Meat London Chicken Breasts
1 x Onion
1 x Green Chilli
1 x Red Pepper
1 x Chicken Stock Cube
2 x Cloves of Garlic
Handful of Green Beans
Half a Broccoli
Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
Half a Lemon
2 x Tbsp of Tumeric
2 x Tbsp of Curry Powder
Tbp of Plain Flour
A cupful of Rice
A cup of water
1. Cut the onion, pepper & chilli and begin frying this off in a little oil.
2. Dice the chicken while the onion & pepper is frying.
3. Crumble some chicken stock powder into the pan, over the vegetables.
4. Add the chicken to the pan & stir.
5. Add the curry powder & tumeric, and continue to stir.
6. Add the flour.
7. Add some water & tomatoes & simmer.
8. Add all the other vegetables, and continue to simmer until the evegtables are soft and most of the water has evaporated.