Spicy Prawn Wraps
Team GB Rugby Sevens Olympian, Commonwealth Bronze medalist & Womens 15's World Cup finalist Amy Wilson-Hardy came down to the studio to serve up the sort of meal shes enjoys at weekends when she's not training...
Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
- 1 x Pack of Large Prawns
- 1/2 Red Cabbage
- 1 x Shallot
- Dollop of Honey
- 1/2 Lime
- Pinch Smoked Paprika
- Chipotle Paste
- Soured Cream
- 1 x Avocado
- Wraps (small)
- Slice the red cabbage and shallot.
- Lightly fry off the shallot.
- In a bowl, mix the red cabbage with a dollop of honey and half a lime juice. Once the onions are lightly browned, add them and mix together.
- Cut up the avocado into chunks.
- In another bowl, mix the prawns with a splash of olive oil and smoked paprika.
- Mix the chipotle sauce with the soured cream (as a garnish).
- Cook off the prawns in just a couple of minutes.
- Heat up the tortillas.
- Serve the prawns in the wrap, with a good amount of the cabbage, chipotle dressing and avocado.