Spicy Prawns with Avocado & Rice
British sprinter, and European U23 Champion, Dannish Walker-Khan came to the studio to serve-up one of his quick, post-racing meals. This is the type of dish Dannish whips up after racing in the evenings, and is a perfect blend of flavour & positive nutrition...
Watch Dannish make the meal himself & talk nutrition, and training on Youtube here.
- Basmati rice,
- 1 x avocado,
- 1 x onion,
- 3 x cloves of garlic
- All Spice
- Liquid Seasoning
- Medium Nando’s sauce
- Boil some water in a pan, and add the basmati rice.
- Slice the garlic and onions in small pieces.
- Season the prawns.
- Add everything to the pan to cook.
- Slice the avocado.
- Drain the rice, add this to the frying pan with a little more sauce.
- Serve with an avocado garnish.