Ed Drake, British Ski champion served up his post-competition dinner, the recipe is below:
- 2 x Lean Meat London Steaks
- 2 x Sweet Potatoes
- 1 x Pack of Green Beans
- 2 x Cloves of Garlic
- A pinch of Chilli Flakes
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash the Sweet Potatoes, slice into thin chips & place in some boiling water (just to part-boil them) for about 10-15 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are in the sauce pan, chop the garlic cloves into small pieces.
- Place the green beans (uncut/untrimmed) into some boiling water until soft.
- In a oven proof dish, melt some coconut oil. Once melted, drain the sweet potatoes, add the sweet potatoes, garlic & chill flakes into the dish & shake to the potato is well covered in oils & spices. Place in the oven until the potato has gone crispy.
- Massage the steak with oil & salt and pepper.
- Fry in a griddle pan to personal preference.
- Take the steak off the heat for two minutes, remove the fries from the oven.
- Serve together.