Sweet Potato Burger Buns w/Mango Salad
Suzi Walker was working as a nutritionist when her clients asked her to suggest some healthy snack bars... Seeing nothing suitable available, she headed into the kitchen to make her own. Instantly she knew she was on to something, and what she developed in her kitchen are now the recipes for the incredibly popular Primal Pantry paleo bars.
Suzi came down to the kitchen to make one of her favourite meals at home, Sweet Potato burger buns, with some burgers & a mango salad.
- 1 x Sweet Potato
- 2 x Large Eggs
- Coconut Oil
- Small cup of Coconut Flour
- 2 x Burgers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Chives & Fresh Coriander
- 1 x Ripe Mango
- Feta Cheese
- Grate the Sweet potato into a bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the coconut flour, pinch of salt and pepper and whisk.
- Add the sweet potato to the eggs/flour and mix.
- In your hand, create small patties of the mixture.
- In a pan, heat up some coconut oil and slowly fry the sweet potato patties & the burgers together.
- Slice the chives, feta cheese, tomatoes, and mango; place in a mixing bowl with a little olive oil and mix.
- Serve everything together.