British Big Wave surfer Tom Butler made his pre-competition meal, perfect for fuelling hours in the ocean anywhere in the world. Watch the full episode here (and see Joe make a mess of the sweet potato's).
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 x Medium sweet potato
- 6 x Egg's
- 1 x Large vine tomato
- Half an onion
- A handful of spinach
- Sliced or Grated cheese
- Splash or sweet chilli sauce
- Seeded Bread
- 1 x Avocado
- Peel the Sweet Potatoes
- Slice the Sweet potato into discs, as this will be the base of the omelette
- Boil some water & add the potage in to soften them up.
- Slice the Onion
- Slice the Tomatoes into small pieces
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl & whisk with a pic of slat & pepper.
- Slice some cheese into bog, thick slices.
- In a frying pan, heat some olive oil, or some coconut oil.
- Drain the sweet potatoes & place them in the pan to form a base.
- Throw the vegetables in.
- Pour the eggs over the potatoes & vegetables.
- Place the cheese on top, and put under a grill to melt.
- Serve with avocado on toast.