One of the sexiest words that can be softly muttered into your ear when asking what’s on the daily dinner menu…
Surrey Storm netballer, Mikki Austin, served up one of her post-training treat in the final shoot of 2016. Get the full video here.
1 x Lean Meat London Fillet Steak
2 x Mixed Peppers
1 x Cup of rice per person
Handful of of Mangetout
Handful of carrots
Pinch of Steak Seasoning
Splash of Soy Sauce
Splash or Worcestershire Sauce
- Lightly season the steal/beef with some pepper. Begin boiling some water in a saucepan.
- Slice the steak/beef into thin strips.
- Slice the peppers into thin strips.
- Add the rice to the boiling water.
- In a wok, throw the beef/steak in with some steak seasoning.
- Once browned, throw in the rest of the veg.
- Add the Worcestershire Sauce & Soy Sauce, cook for two more minutes.
- Serve together with the rice.