2 x Lean Meat London Salmon fillet
Salt & pepper
Birds eye chilli
Fresh Spinach leaves
1. [Sauce for the salmon] Finely chop the fresh ginger, one clove of garlic. In a small bowl, add the garlic, ginger, a good dollop of honey & a teaspoon of smoked paprika, a pinch of salt, a pinch of chilli flakes. Mix together and pour over the salmon.
2. Chop all the carrot and broccoli into small pieces.
3. In some baking paper, wrap the salmon & vegetables up together tightly & put into the oven (200 degrees for 20 minutes).
4. Peel the potatoes & boil them until soft.
5. Mash them together with a whole banana.
6. [For the salad] Chop the pepper & mix in a salad bowl with spinach, walnuts & Italian dressing.