We invited the incredibly talented elite British athlete Laviai Neilsen who served up her post-training treat of Salmon & coconut rice, get the full episode here.
2 x Lean Meat London Salmon fillets
1 x cup Jasmine rice
1 x tin of Coconut milk
Sugar snap peas
1 x Broccoli
Splash of Soy sauce
A thumb sized piece of Fresh ginger
1 x Lime
1 x Mild chilli
1. [For the marinade] Chop the chilli, grate the ginger & place in a bowl. Grate some lime zest into the bowl also, and squeeze some lime juice & soy sauce over it. Give it a little stir.
2. Season the salmon with a little bit of salt & pepper, pour over your marinade & leave for 15 mins.
3. Melt a little coconut oil in a saucepan.
4. In the saucepan, add the rice, and cover it with water & coconut milk. Place a lid on the saucepan and leave for 15-20 mins.
5. Chop up the vegetables.
6. Fry the vegetables until cooked, but with a little crunch.
7. Place the salmon under a grill.
8. Serve all together.