Team GB, and England Rugby Sevens captain Tom Mitchell came to the kitchen to serve up one of his favourite post-game recipes...
Former European & World Champion sailor Sam Brearey served up his after-competition dinner, the perfect meal to recover after hours on the sea. The whole episode is available here.
2 x Lean Meat London Chicken Breasts
2 x Onions
1 x Vegetable Stock Cube
1 x Chicken Stock Cube
Pinch of Pepper
1 x Broccoli
High quality Stilton
Dash of White Wine
1. Chop the onions & begin frying them off in a large saucepan with the risotto rice. Stir.
2. Dice the chicken into big chunks, and fry in a separate pan.
3. Boil the kettle, into a jug add the boiling water, pepper, vegetable stock, chicken stock. Stir together.
4. Into the pan with the risotto rice, add the flavoured water & chicken. Stir continuously.
5. Dice the broccoli and add to the pan, and simmer. Add a little more flavoured water if required. Dice your cheese and add to personal preference.
6. Once the broccoli in your pan has gone a nice green, serve.