International rugby player James Haskell has put together a cook book of some of his favourite & healthy recipes, that fulled him at the elite level, both for England and the British & Irish Lions…
Former Olympian & current Red Bull Cliff Diver Blake Aldridge served up his favourite post training/competition dinner...
Ingredients (Serves 4):
2 x Sea Bream (gutted)
Dozen small Potatoes
Bunch of Spring Onions
This is Good Macadamia Nut Oil
Half an Onion
Half a Cucumber
1 x pack Cherry Tomatos
1 x Red Onion
1 x Cos Lettuce
1 x pack of Green Beans
Pinch of Black pepper
Pinch of Salt
1 x Lemon
1 x Lime
A Handful of Parsley
1. Slice the potatoes into small chunks.
2. Score the fish, into the cuts place lemon slices. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Finely chop the remaining vegetables.
4. Begin frying off the potatoes with a little oil; once softened very slightly, place in a baking dish and place in the oven at 180 degrees .
5. Continue chopping all the vegetables finely.
6. In a griddle pan, add some oil and flash fry the fish, 4 mins on each side.
7. Place in the oven in another baking dish. After 15 minutes, add the green beans & some of the spring onions into the dish the fish are in.
8. Once cooked, remove from the heat & place to one side. Take the potatoes out of the oven & mix with some salt, pepper, and uncooked (but chopped) onion & spring onion.
9. Serve together with your summer salad.